The process of recovering after fire damage requires many steps. After the fire is cleared out and all flame and electrical hazards are eliminated, the next step is tackling the removal of soot, smoke, and odors left behind. Our team at ServiceMaster at Fresno will be there to clean your property. Our smoke damage restoration technicians will work hard to restore your property back to pre-loss condition.
Our Cleaning Process
Removal of soot and smoke damage can require extensive cleaning. Our staff will complete the following steps to remediate the damage from a fire:
- Deep cleaning all carpets, rugs, upholstery, and other fabrics where soot can stick around
- Carefully cleaning soot off of tiles, marble, aluminum items, and other sensitive and fragile hard surfaces
- Apply sanitizing and disinfecting chemicals to break apart smoke molecules
- Dry cleaning services are also available for sensitive fabrics that have been damaged.
We may also check the following:
- We can check your air filters to ensure the smoke damage hasn’t spread. Our team will sanitize all the ducts around your property to prevent further problems from developing.
- All walls will utilize cleaning solutions that will clear out soot residue without risking anything becoming compounded.
- Our air recirculation service will also allow air to flow well and let things clean and dry well. We use strict air recirculation standards to ensure everything stays comfortable.
Our work at ServiceMaster at Fresno is necessary for when you need extra help in cleaning your property after a fire. We recommend you contact a professional instead of trying to clean out your property yourself, as trying to do it on your own might make the situation worse.
Contact Us 24/7 – We Can Help!
ServiceMaster at Fresno is ready to help restore your property after a fire. Smoke, soot, and odor can discolor your walls and furnishings, as well as harm the structural integrity of surfaces around your home. Contact our team today to get a quote. We’re ready to help!